Monday, March 26, 2018

A Time To Plant A Time To Harvest




Isn't it great to have friends who are always there for you? You know the ones who know how badly you have screwed up and they still want to be your friend. (They may laugh at you but they still care!) I am blessed to have friends like this. I made this card for a special friend. We may not see each other that often but when we do it is like we have never been apart. Sometimes it is nice to just send a card and let someone know you are thinking of them. 
This beautiful stamp is from Cute As A Button it is called "A Time To Plant A time To Harvest".  Jump on over to the shop and check out all the beautiful stamps. You will be glad you did!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I Know Who Holds Tomorrow (Alison Krass)
I don't know about tomorrow
I just live for day to day
I don't borrow from the sunshine
For it's skies may turn to gray
I don't worry o'er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
For He knows what lies ahead
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand

5 comments:

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

Julie Odil said...

This is awesome! I love your coloring, love that you used yellow to fit our optional theme. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

sweetpea said...

Love the image and your colouring is great, thanks for sharing it with us at MMM Janet DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Path of Positivity.

Helen x