Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A Little Penquin Love




I have so enjoyed the new penguin stamps from Whimsy. This cute little guy just screams summer fun to me!  I colored him with Copics, added a little sparkle to match the dots on the DP with gold glitter paper using an Elizabeth die. The inside die is also an Elizabeth die. Easy, peasy,  card!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My Song: I'm A Believer (Smash Mouth)
I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all of my dreams
Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
I'm in love, and I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried
I thought love was more or less a giving thing
The more I gave the less I got oh yeah
What's the use in tryin'
All you get is pain
When I wanted sunshine I got rain

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww..I love Penguins, and your coloring is fab on this lil guy. Such a cute card.. love it !

Thank you for joining in the Crafty Awesomeness Challenge

MsWipz
CraftingCircle.com/Bloggit

Donna Ellis said...

How darling, Patty, and such a beautiful die cut to look like lace for the table cloth! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Craftyfield said...

Your penguin is so cute... Thanks for showing us at Country View Challenges!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love image and dies!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Desire Fourie said...

Patty this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 12th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: This is so cute.

Monika Gulyas said...

Your card is very sweet! Thank you for joining the July challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

Ola said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with Card Mania Challenge

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Again compliment for this lovely creation!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge and sorry for late comment.
Ileanaxx