Friday, February 24, 2017

Brrrr....Baby It's Cold Outside



A closer look!
 My winter flower!
Brrrrr....is it cold at your house? We are experiencing some cold temps as winter works it way toward spring. I just could not commit to a totally cold card so I threw my  lavenders together to color this cute digi from Cute As A Button. You can practically feel the winter wind blowing. LOL....good days to sit in by the fire and keep warm and to craft.
I added some extra fine glitter to the 'fur' and the cute heart cut out on the snowman. 
I added some homemade foam flowers and added some sparkle.
I am entering this card at the following challenges

My Song: Hometown Girl (Josh Turner)
She grew up around here on that southwest side
Where the corn grows up to the road side
Went to high school here, got that Panther pride
She'll be cheering them on every Friday night
She couldn't hide her beauty with a baseball cap
Couldn't help but shine with a heart like that
New York called when she turned 21
But she never forgot where she came from
I need a pretty little homegrown hometown girl
With a ribbon tying back those waterfall curls
I've been looking all over, all over the world
For a pretty little homegrown hometown girl


No comments: