Sunday, June 14, 2015

Catch a Falling Star!




I think this is such a charming image from THE PAPER SHELTER and is called "Reach the Stars". I had just received these cute stitched cloud dies from Taylor Expressions and I just love them. They really cut nice and you get five different clouds of various shapes and sizes. The Believe stamp is from Our Daily Bread. I colored my image with Copics and used a Spica pen on the stars, net and clouds for a bit of sparkle. This card will be added to my stash to give as needed. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: (Perry Como)
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day
For love may come and tap you on the shoulder some starless night
Just in case you feel you want to hold her
You'll have a pocketful of starlight

No comments: